We welcome seven new staff members to the High School and I would like to take this opportunity to introduce them to you:
Lisa Missen: Learning Group Leader (LGL) for The Arts, MYP Drama and DP Theatre
Sarah Bromberg: MYP and DP English Acquisition and MYP Mother Tongue
Michelle (Mi Yeong) Lee: MYP and DP Korean
Beth Contreras: High School Counselor
Ms. Mala: University Advisor
Matt Landis: MYP Science, DP Biology and ESS
Christopher Hoddinott: MYP and DP Music
On Tuesday, 16th August at 6:30pm we invite all high school parents to our 'Meet the Teachers' evening. I hope many of you will come along to this first event at the high school.
New Security Passes
As many of you will have seen in the letter Dr Alvarez's sent out on Wednesday we are introducing new security passes for parents and guardians. To register for these please follow the instructions below.
- Each school family will be issued with 2 security ID passes, one for each parent / guardian. A 3rd security ID pass may be issued upon request. Please refer to the section titled ‘Guardians / Domestic House Help’ included on Page 2 of Dr Alverez's letter.
- We request that a recent full colour passport photo of each parent, together with the details requested for in the security ID pass application form be uploaded. For your convenience, the link is provided here: bit.ly/ISSNewCard.
- Please note if you are uploading two photos you will need to either create one zip file or email the photos to email@example.com
- Please name your file with your full name (Given Name, FAMILY NAME) and the student(s) 4-Digit ID Number(s) (these can be found by clicking on the academics tab of ManageBac) separated with a dash or hyphen e.g. Shinichi CHIBA 7675-7677-7678 if you have 3 children as students at ISS.
- We appreciate your assistance to have all Forms and passport photographs uploaded by Friday, 19th August 2016.
What is Happening at ISS
Tuesday, 16th August - Meet the Teachers. Preston Campus, 6:30pm.
Tuesday 30th August - Mother Tongue and Tutor Evening. Paterson Campus, 6:30pm.