Please find a letter of introduction from our student services team and the support we offer our students and families.
All parents should by now have received log in details of the school's ManageBac site and be able to log in.
All parents in our system should also be receiving informational emails from ISS via ManageBac.
If you are not receiving emails it may indicate that:
1. The email we have for you on ManageBac is incorrect.
2. The emails are going into your Junk Mail.
You can log in to ManageBac via the link to the school's website.
It is very important that you ensure that the contact information we hold for you on ManageBac is up to date as this is where we look in order to make contact with you.
- Click on the profile tab and check that the contact information the school holds about you is correct and make any changes or additions as required.
- Check that all of your children are linked to your profile section
- Please drop an email to the HS Office if you have made a change so that we can double check we hold the correct information for you on all systems.
If you have had any difficulty logging in, have not received your log in details or are not receiving emails please email: email@example.com
Friday was the haziest day so far this year. Hopefully this period of haze will be brief however I would like to remind you of the ISS Haze Policy :
3 hour PSI index at school 100-200 :
- Students will not go outside to play.
- Physical outdoor activities such as PE and outdoor ECA's will either be re located indoors or cancelled.
3 hr PSI 201-300
- All physical activities, both indoor and outdoor, will be suspended.
3 hr PSI 300+
- The school will follow MOE advice in relation to possible school closure.
More Haze information can be found on:
Week Without Walls (WWW)
We are in the throws of securing our WWW trips to G9 - Vietnam, G10 - Cambodia and G11 - Indonesia. Letters were sent out last week via ManageBac to all parents providing information about each trip. Student and teachers will travel in January 2017, however, due to flight bookings we need to secure seats early and hence invoices will be sent in the coming week requesting the first payment. The WWW is a compulsory trip for all students in G9 - G11. Please see below for a further copy of the letters.
The SATs team are rolling out an online pre-ordering system this week at our campus. All students that wish to purchase a lunch will now be able to pre-order. We expect this to reduce the time students have to wait in line to be served and also reduce food waste.
1. Meal Card Registration Day will be on 31st Aug, 1st Sept and 2nd Sept (3 days only) at Preston Cafeteria from 9am to 3pm.
2. Card fee @ $2.00 per card.
Please encourage your student to purchase their meal card this week.
Tuesday, 30th August 6:30-8:00pm - Paterson campus - MS Hall: Mother tongue and tutor evening
Friday, 2nd September, 4:00-7:00pm - Paterson Campus: PTA Social
University visits this week: British Columbia (Canada) and Musashino University (Japan)